Friday, August 27, 2010

Every Day is a Potential Friday.

I went to the great Minnesota get together yesterday -- the Minnesota State Fair!  Cheese curds, mini doughnuts, hot dog, cotton candy.....my diet went on hiatus.  It was a girls day out with my friend and our little girls.  What a great time!


Chocolate and Pink Necklace
My necklace choice for today, is a 'Chocolate and Pink Necklace', created with snowflake jasper, rose quartz, and crazy lace agate.  It reminds me of a wonderful blend of chocolate and strawberry ice cream with swirls of caramel drizzled in! 









Aside from wine.....I do enjoy a hot cup of tea from time to time!  If you drink tea, and have a penchant for the exotic, or enjoy trying something new, come take a browse through Red Leaf Tea's shop at Etsy!  Like a little sugar with that tea?  Here are some Demitasse Sugar Swizzle Sticks -- YUM!


White Demitasse Sugar Swizzle Sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment