Friday, August 20, 2010

Free Shipping -- Elements by Lia Eastman!

Yep, FREE shipping on any of the items in my shop -- Now through September 15th!  Come on in and take a look around -- think Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.....  Here is my featured item of the day:  Wine Dangle Earrings in Pinot Grigio.  I love to sit and relax with a glass of wine!  Silver plated pewter grapes, with cubic zirconia drops, and Swarovski crystals.
Pinot Grigio























Another of my shop mentions today is off my ordinary path.  FlamingMouth.com is a great site to find all those hot and spicy foods you've been craving!  If you are looking for an out-of-the-ordinary gift for someone who LOVES all things spicy, check out this site!  Note:  They sell their stuff through eBay, so you will have to click on the link to get to the products.  Great selection, and find some unusual items too!

No comments:

Post a Comment