Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time to UnWine-D!

I am all about lip gloss.  Use it every day...many times a day....and if it is flavored, my 3 year old will eat it.  Well, I suppose it IS tasty!  Here's a great shop called Beautiful Twists by Ella Dean.  Fun, fun, fun lip gloss and body mists in scrumptious flavors!  Don't be too surprised if people start standing a little too close -- you might make them hungry!  My choice -- Wonder Waitress and Evil Waitress.   I get a kick out of the little stories she writes for each of her items too!  Which one will you choose?

Beautiful Twists
Wonder Waitress and Evil Waitress

And the UnWine-D part!  I truly enjoy ending the day with a nice glass of wine.  My favorite?  Rosemount Wines -- Pinot Grigio.  Crisp, refreshing, and downright relaxing!  So, sit down and enjoy a glass.  A toast, to us!
Rosemount Wines
Pinot Grigio

No comments:

Post a Comment