Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting For Noah....

Supposedly we are going to get tropical downpours tomorrow.  Thoughts of Evan Almighty come to mind....  I'll make sure to batten down the hatches, just in case!

Just a few showcase items today.  I am still in the process of working on another ocean inspired necklace.  Why the ocean when I live in Minnesota, and supposedly have 10,000 lakes to model jewelry after?  Unknown.  But the thought has crossed my mind.

This first shop is worth a look just for a good chuckle!  Obey My Brain's Josh Freeman is so animated in his pictures -- Cute, cute, cute!  (Oh yeah, and the hats aren't bad either)! 


Large Fleece Squid Hat



This next shop has some of the sweetest looking little animals I've ever seen!  TSminibears shop offers PATTERNS (some with materials) for these adorable woodland animals.  This little bear just makes my heart melt....


Miniature bear PATTERN























If you are looking for some beautiful pictures to hang around the home, Red Leaf Gallery has some splendid nature photos!  With Halloween drawing near -- thoughts of pumpkins come to mind!

Pumpkin


Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment