Friday, September 10, 2010

Color me......Pumpkin!

Or shades there of.....

Here are a few of my picks for the day -- makeup in beautiful shades to pick up your mood!

I have featured Beautiful Twists by Ella Dean before, and I can't say enough about how much I get a kick out of her Smoochalicious lip gloss and their descriptions!  Each one has a unique and cute story to go along with it.  Not only is it worth buying the lip gloss, but reading through the shop descriptions is amusing! 

Autumn Leaves and Candy Corn






















Patina Mineral's Shop features 'natural organic mineral makeup'.  Here is a 4 piece eye shadow kit in browns.  A beautiful way to show off your Autumn look!

Patina Mineral  -- Browns




















And last, but not least (and most certainly because I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE), Virtue Natural's Pumpkin Pie Body Scrub!  A mix of cane sugar, brown sugar, Shea butter, and pumpkin seed oil.  A wonderful addition to your morning shower!


Pumpkin Pie Body Scrub


Please visit each of these delightful shops to view their ingredients list!



No comments:

Post a Comment