Saturday, September 4, 2010

Goodies!

Today I purchased a few things from a couple of fellow Etsy-ers: Pumpkin Cheesecake Tart Wax Melts from the Tempting Tart, a tart warmer from The Hairy Potter Studio, and some Harvest Moon perfume from Solstice Scents!  I enjoy the smell of fresh sweets from the oven on those cold days -- it warms the soul!  So why bake when you can melt some tasty wax tarts?  And Solstice Scents has captured the essence of autumn by concocting a perfume scented with apples, spices, pumpkin, and roasted chestnuts!  I will have to report back once I have the goodies in my possession!  Until then, please take a peek into their shops -- perhaps you will find your own goodies!


Solstice Scents
ENCHANTED FOREST PERFUME

The Hairy Potter Studio
Tart Warmer

The Tempting Tart Pumpkin Cheesecake Grubby Soy Wax Tart Melts






















                               

No comments:

Post a Comment