Friday, October 15, 2010

Fantabulous Friday!

Hello Everyone!

After taking a refreshing week off, I'm back to the old grindstone!  I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather.  This past weekend was HOT!  They showed video of people out sunbathing on the news....in October?!?  And along with the cooler weather comes thoughts of delicious comfort foods and goodies -- Enjoy! 

This recipe looks tasty!  Any recipe with pumpkin in it catches my eye -- and to put it in a cookie is even better!  It's from the Neely's on The Food Network.

Whoopie Pumpkin Pies


If  you like cute and whimsy little items -- visit Bubbletime's shop on Etsy!  Add this cute stuffed candy corn to your Halloween collection, or look around for some funny little bugs, mice or birds!  


Cuddly Candy Corn



















And to top off the evening or a great holiday dinner, try adding some MULLED WINE to the menu!  Here is a recipe from Sandra Lee on The Food Network.  I will be trying this recipe for sure!  For a red wine, I think I will use Rosemounts Shiraz -- try it....you'll like it! 

Rosemount Shiraz

No comments:

Post a Comment